We like to talk about natural incense, the importance of using natural smells and their effects on us. The chemical incense are commonly use without acknowledging the damage they have on us. This is really important subject especially if like to use them daily.
WHAT IS INCENSE?
The combination of matter from plants and essential oil that we burn to get aromatic smells in various forms is called insane. A burning wooden stick with natural ingredients pasted on it, usually referred to as agar-batti sticks, is called incense sticks. We provide our incense sticks from Gujarat, India. All hand rolled and %100 Natural.
FORMS OF INCENSE
Raw plant materials
Incense burning is associated with aromatherapy. The burring of natural ingredients, essential oils, and natural smells are used to heal the body, purify the air, and get various proven benefits.
Benefits of natural smells and their effects on us
– Increased calmness and focus: The burning incense and essential oils provide a soothing effect to the mind and body through olfactory senses. The enhanced calmness increases the focus and elevates the productivity level by regular use.
– Reduced stress and anxiety: Natural essential oils provide a soothing effect on your nerves. In a study, the incense and natural oils burning have proven effective in reducing stress and providing calmness to the users.
– It helps better the sleep cycle: the people who have insomnia don’t want to rely on sedative drugs because of the associated side effects. The use of incense with lavender or other smells helps the users get enhanced sleep, and your sleep cycle reaches the natural level for great health.
– Complements meditation: Incense and the increasing focus effect is an added benefit that aids people in getting maximum benefits from yoga or other sorts of meditation exercises.
– Stimulates creativity: People around the continent love to use incense in their working sprees when they need focus and clarity to get a higher level of creativity and imagination. Incense clears the mind and allows you to soar higher than before in your imagination and creativity level.
– Air purification: When you burn incense in the room or lounge, you remove the harmful bacteria and germs from the environment for safe and purified air.
– Pleasure and joy: The use of incense will give off aromatic smells that will lift the mood and trigger happy memories to keep you happy and joyful for some extended time. People love to soothe themselves with burning incense after a long working day throughout the weekend.
The final words
When you are willing to burn incense in your home, make sure that it is made of all-natural ingredients. The synthetic smells and low-quality material will create pollutants to make you ill and create various problems for you and your loved ones in the future. Always learn about the fragrance and get the maximum benefits of this aromatherapy.
There is a article about some studies based on inhaling unnatural incense may cause. Please click to read.
Thank you for reading.